Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Bhulbhule via Beshishar. 7 hour drive.
Day 4: Trek to Jagat. 4,330 feet. 5 hour trek.
Day 5: Trek to Dharapani. 6,100 feet. 5-6 hour trek.
Day 6: Trek to Chame. 8,760 feet. 6-7 hour trek.
Day 7: Trek to Pisang. 10,500 feet. 5-6 hour trek.
Day 8: Trek to Manang. 11,615 feet. 4-5 hour trek.
Day 9: Rest and acclimatization day in Manang.
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka. 13,415 feet. 3-4 hour trek.
Day 11: Trek to Thorong High Camp. 16,010 feet. 6 hr trek.
Day 12: Cross the Thorong La to Muktinath. 12,460ft. 8-9 hrs.
Day 13: Trek to Marpha. 8,760 feet. 6 hour trek.
Day 14: Trek to Kalapani. 8,300 feet. 6 hour trek.
Day 15: Trek to Tatopani. 3,900 feet. 6-7 hour trek.
Day 16: Trek to Ghorepani. 9,380 feet. 5- 6 hour trek.
Day 17: Trek to Hile. 4,690 feet. 5-6 hour trek.
Day 18: Trek to Birethanti and drive to Pokhara. Hotel.
Day 19: Drive to Kathmandu. Hotel.
Day 20: In Kathmandu. Sightseeing. Hotel.
Day 21: Transfer to airport for departure.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- One full day sightseeing in Kathmandu city
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots
- Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during on trek including tea, coffee
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
- Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports by private car/van/bus
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- All domestic transport by private drive, Car/van/bus.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend