- Entrance and tour of Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Guided hike up Table Mountain via Smuts Track
- Visit Mclears Beacon, highest point on mountain
- Option to go up and down in Cable Car
- Lunch at Kirstenbosch after hike (optional).
We guide you through Afro-montane forest, indigenous plants, and pristine Fynbos. We will explain the geological formation of the mountain, why there is more plant species on the mountain than on the whole of the UK, and give details on interesting facts such as butterfly pollinates the Red Disa, the role of fire in the rejuvenation of Fynbos, what mammals, birds and reptiles populate the mountain, and much more.
Note: You can also choose to walk up the mountain from Kirstenbosch using the "Smuts track" to the highest point at Maclears Beacon, then walk along to the Upper cable Station and get the cable car down to the City Bowl.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend