- 3 hours San (bushmen) guided bush experience
- Insights into San history and culture
- Interactive San language presentation
- Replica San village for cultural demos
- Video presentation and photo gallery.
The park contains many species of antelope including the beautiful Zebra, the large Eland and the energetic Springbok, it also has an abundance of other mammals, birdlife and fynbos plants. However the highlight of the tour is a guided bush experience with the experienced San guides based on the reserve.
You will have a fascinating insight to the San history, culture and languages. The reserve has an excellent restaurant, a photo exhibition hall and an arts and crafts shop. All the items in the shop are manufactured by San communities. Accommodation is in a range of wonderful options: guest house, bush camp or bush cottage.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa South Africa Local Culture Cultural Journey National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend