Manaslu has a unique environment, which is exceptionally rich in bio diversity that has made this region one of the finest tourist destinations of Nepal for many years. The majestic Himalayan ranges in this area consist of cultural diversities and natural scenery with high altitude romantic glacier lakes and fascinating flora and fauna, all features of this region, have made it one of the most well liked places of Nepal.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu airport (1345meters) O/N Hotel.
Day 2: Free day in KTM O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Arughat (640meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 4: Trek to Soti Khola (775meters) 6 hours. O/N camp.
Day 5: Trek to Machha Khola (900meters) 5.30 hours/N Camp.
Day 6: Trek to Jagat (1340meters) 6 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 7: Trek to Ngyak (2310meters) 6 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 8: Trek to Ghap (2100meters) 6 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 9: Trek to Lho (3200meters) 6 hours. O/n Camp.
Day 10: Trek to Samagompa (3500meters) 6 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Stone Hut (4500meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 12: Acclimatization and exploration day.
Day 13: Cross Larkya La (5215meters) and trek Bhimphedi (3590meters) 8 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 14: Trek to Tilje (3900meters) 5 hours’/N Camp.
Day 15: Trek to Tal (1725meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 16: Trek to Jagat (1300meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 17: Trek to Baundanda (1275meters) 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 18: Trek to Beshisahar. 5 hours. O/N Camp.
Day 19: Drive back to Kathmandu by bus. 7 hours. O/N Hotel.
Day 20: Leisure day in Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 21: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* hotels b/b
- One full day sightseeing in UNESCO’s Sites in Kathmandu valley
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Kathmandu
- Full board camping trek (two mean tent, Dining tent, kitchen tent)
- Full board during trekking serves by trekking cook crow
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and cook crows
- Trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Trekker’s Information Management System card
- All additional government tax.
Note: Please write us for more information.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19979
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19979" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.