Holidaying in Nepal is a rare blend of safety, comfort, relaxation, adventure, discovery, excitement, challenge, interest and fun for both children and parents. Whether it is rafting along the gentle rapids of Trisuli River or engaging in a multiple activity that involves trekking, jungle safari, nature walk, cultural tour etc. Nepal gives family a rare travel experience and a chance to gain a deeper understanding of people, culture and true essence of Nepal.
Nepal is synonymous with its mighty Himalaya, ever smiling hospitable and friendly people, family values, rich flora and fauna, unique culture and tradition. One can travel to every corners of Nepal expecting the same hospitality and people eager to go out their way to make tourists feel at home. So, Nepal will be an ideal destination for family holiday.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Then Transfer to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Day 2: Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu (Kathmandu Durbar squar, Pashupati nath temple, Bouddhanath and Swayambhunath) O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Drive or fly to Pokhara and Transfer to Hotel O/N Hotel.
Day 4: Full day sightseeing in Pokhara (Davis fall, Guptesor Mahadev cave, Tibetan refugee camp Seti river gorge and old museum) O/N Hotel.
Day 5: Drive to Nayapull and trek to Thikhedunga O/N Lodge.
Day 6: Trek to Gorepani O/N Lodge.
Day 7: Trek to Tadapani O/N Lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Ghandruk O/N Lodge.
Day 9: Trek to Pothana O/N Lodge.
Day 10: Walk down to Phedi and drive back to Pokhara O/N Hotel.
Day 11: Drive to Chitwan O/N Hotel.
Day 12: Jungle walk, canoe trip, Jeep drive, bird watching.
Day 13: Elephant breading centre, Tharu village walk and Tharu culture dance (stick dance).
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu O/N Hotel.
Day 15: Free day in KTM.
Day 16: Final Departure.
Note: Please write us for more details.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2-4 travelers: US$ 880
- 5-9 travelers: US$ 830
- 10-14 travelers: US$ 795.
- Arrival and departure transport
- Accommodation in Kathmandu/ Pokhara and Chit wan 3* stander level Hotel BB basis
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with English speaking guide
- All entry fee on sightseeing sport, transport by private car/ van/ bus
- License holder trekking guide with supporter porter carries your luggage
- Full board on trek including tea, coffee, etc.
- Salary, food, accommodation, insurances for trekking crew
- Jungle walk, canoe trip, Jeep drive, bird watching
- Elephant breading centre, Tharu village walk and Tharu culture dance
- All necessary permits, paper work, including Government taxes.
- Personal travel insurances (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner on Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chit wan
- Personal tips for guide, porter and drivers
- Laundry, telephone, hards drinks.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
Client Request Served: 0
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend