Day 1 – Buenos Aires
• Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred by private service to your hotel, leaving you the remainder of the day to explore the historic neighborhoods and enjoy the cafe culture of Buenos Aires.
Day 2 – Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
• Breakfast. Our City Tour will provide you a great overview of the city and its diverse attractions. Over the course of three hours you will have the chance to visit Retiro, Avenida 9 de Julio, Downtown, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Recoleta and La Boca.
• In the evening you will be treated to one of Buenos Aires’ most emblematic cultural highlight’s; a Dinner and Tango Show offering a spectacular demonstration of the local dancing accompanied by delicious Argentine cuisine and all the malbec you’d like.
Day 3 – Buenos Aires / El Calafate
• Breakfast. At appropriate time, you will be transferred to the airport to take your flight to El Calafate. Private service.
• Upon arrival you will be taken to the hotel and have the rest of the day to relax or explore the areas around the town or possible make the 1km hike out to Laguna Nimez for a beautiful Patagonian sunset.
Day 4 – El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier
• After an early breakfast, you will leave on a full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier, in Los Glaciers National Park. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1981 and home to one of the most awe inspiring sites in Argentina, Perito Moreno Glacier is a site to behold. During the tour you will have the chance to enjoy stunning views of the glacier from the nearby walking trail and viewing platforms, as well as from an included Perito Moreno Glacier boat cruise that will take you close enough to fully appreciate the 80m high ice walls! In the early evening, you will return to you hotel in Calafate.
• For even more adventure, you may want to consider either taking the Big Ice or Mini-Trekking excursion ( at an extra cost ). Both allow you to hike on the glacier!! Ask Say Hueque´s travel advisor for more information.
Day 5 – El Calafate / El Chalten
• Arriving at the bus station you will depart for El Chalten in the morning. Upon arrival you will make you way to your hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure to explore the region. (In El Calafate a taxi will cost roughly U$ 4.- to get to the bus station. In El Chalten most of the hotels are within a few blocks of the bus station, but if you prefer to take a taxi or remise, you can take it once in the bus terminal and they will cost you aprox U$ 5.-)
Day 6 – El Chalten
• Day at leisure to enjoy one of many self guided treks. The trails are all well-marked and maintained. We recommend that you do the full-day hikes to Mount Fitz Roy (where the view of Laguna de los Tres is unforgettable) or Mount Torre. We will provide you with all the trekking information you may require.
Day 7 – El Calafate / El Chalten
• Breakfast. Arriving at the bus station you will depart for El Chalten in the morning. Upon arrival you will make your way to your hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure to explore the region. (In El Calafate a taxi will cost roughly U$ 4.- to get to the bus station. In El Chalten most of the hotels are within a few blocks of the bus station, but if you prefer to take a taxi or remise, you can take it once in the bus terminal and they will cost you aprox U$ 5.-)
Day 8 – El Calafate / Torres del Paine
• You will leave on a full day excursion to Torres del Paine National Park with its granite peaks emerging dramatically out of the Patagonian plains. Today you will have the chance to explore some of the most picturesque spots of the world renowned park including Salto Grande, Laguna Amarga, Lago Pehoe, the Cuernos del Paine and of course, the famous Torres del Paine. Keep an eye out for wild guanacos as they roam the windy plains. In the evening you’ll be dropped off at your hotel to stay the night inside the park.
Day 9 – Torres del Paine
• Breakfast. Day at leisure to discover more of the park or further explore areas visited on the previous day’s tour. We recommend the full day hike to the base of the Torres to take in some breathtaking views, or a picturesque cruise on the Lago Grey to catch a glimpse of Grey Glacier.
Day 10 – Torres del Paine / Punta Arenas
• After breakfast you will catch a shuttle from the park to Laguna Amarga where you will board your bus to Punta Arenas.
• Upon arrival you will make your way from the bus station to your hotel (taxi should be under $4) and spend the rest of the day at leisure enjoying so of the seaside town’s delicious seafood.
Day 11 – Punta Arenas / Ushuaia
• After breakfast, you will embark on a full day bus trip to Ushuaia, passing though some of Patagonia’s most stunning scenery. Cross the mystical Strait of Magellan before arriving at Tierra del Fuego Island.
• Upon arrival in Ushuaia you will make your way to your hotel on your own. (Taxis to and from the bus stations should cost less than $4)
Day 12 – Ushuaia: Trekking & Canoeing in the National Park, Patagonia
• After breakfast, you will leave on a full day excursion to Tierra del Fuego National Park that allows you to get off the tourist path and see a side of the park that most visitors miss. The excursion includes guided trekking beside the Beagle Channel and canoeing along Lapataia River until Lapataia Bay (Box lunch is included).
• If you prefer a less adventurous option for this day, just let us know and we will change this activity for another one that suits you better (maybe, the Train of the End of the World or a soft trekking).
Day 13 – Beagle Channel Cruise / Buenos Aires
• Breakfast. After making your way to the pier you will take a boat cruise along the famous Beagle Channel. You will gain panoramas of Ushuaia Bay and see the diverse marine wildlife, such as cormorants and fur seals, on De los Lobos and De los Pajaros Islands. On one of the Bridges Isles, you can explore the island for concheros, or giant shells, and enjoy the views of Chile and Argentina. You will also see the Les Eclaireurs lighthouse. During the cruise, you can enjoy snacks and favorite Argentine drink, mate.
• At appropriate time in the afternoon you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival, you will be taken to the hotel in private service.
Day 14 – Buenos Aires
• Breakfast. At appropriate time you will have a private transfer to the international airport for your flight back home. Have a great trip!
Also see tour packages in:
South America Argentina Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking Glacier Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18761
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18761" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.