Day 1: Departure from Cairo to Wadi Natrun to visit the monastery of st. Bishoi and the Syrian Monastery. Drive to Al-Alamein, the site of famous World War II battle with the cemetery of the war victims and its museum, then we take you along the Mediterranean coast Egypt to Matruh. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Swia. Visit Shali, the old city of Swia, Fatans Island in Swia Lake. Overnight: camping or in the hotel.
Day 3: Full day visit Swia, Oracle of Amun (Alexander the Great), Death mountain, Dakroui Mountain, Cleopatra Bath, Shali, the old city of Swia olives and the palm gardens, and the gardens. Overnight camping or hotel.
Day 4: Drive west to Bahai El-Din, to see the handcraft, then the beautiful Shitai Oasis, then south to the Great Sand Sea till Swia. Overnight camping or dunes or hotel.
Day 5: Morning drive south east to Baharia Oasis, visits El Bishmo (Roman spring). Visit the gradnes on Bir El Ghaba, where you can swim in a hot spring.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Airport arrival/departure assistance and transfers
- Round trip transfers in A/C motor coach
- 02 nights in hotel in Cairo based on B&B basis
- 01 night in hotel in Luxor based on B&B basis
- 01 night in hotel in Hurghada based on B&B basis
- 01 night in hotel in Kharga based on B&B basis
- 03 nights in desert oasis based on FB basis
- Licensed Egyptologist escort/guide
- All entrance fees for tours and local taxes.
- International flights
- Visitor's VISA
- Domestic trains and flights
- Any meals not mentioned *optional lunch during tour
- Any item or service not mentioned
- Tips for guides, tour leaders and drivers.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
Client Request Served: 28
We here at M20013 have the pleasure to introduce our tour company to you in no other way than in a practical and brief manner. Our activities cover all tourism fields; incoming, outgoing, transportation, meet and assist in the airports, special and tailor made programs, in addition to daily tours and trips to visit the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend