Day 1: Arrive to Aswan. Meet and transfer to the Nile cruise, then start Aswan tour the temple of Isis Philae Temple the unfinished obelisk and the High Dam of Aswan, overnight on board.
Day 2: Breakfast then visit the double Temple of Kom Ombo in the afternoon visits the temple of the falcon god Horus in Edfu Temple, overnight on board.
Day 3: Sail to Luxor, arrive and start a visit Temple of Karnak and then continue onto Luxor Temple, back to the Nile cruise, overnight on board.
Day 4: A full day to the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple and the Colossi of Memnon awaits you, transfer to requested destination (airport or railway station).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Star cruise 4: 360 USD
- Star cruise 5: 410 USD
- Peak Periods Supplement: 20 %
- Sightseeing Entry Fees: 75 USD.
- 3 nights on board a Nile cruise on FB
- An Egyptologist tour guide
- Meet and assist in the airport
- All taxes and service charges
- All the transfers are by A/C coaches.
- The entry visa to Egypt
- The personal expenses and the tipping
- Drinks in hotels and cruises
- Sightseeing entry fees
- The international and domestic flight tickets
- Any other item not mentioned in the program.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
Client Request Served: 4
We are a licensed travel agent and tour operator based in Egypt. M20059 is specialized in customized and pre-tailored itineraries for all the cruise lines passengers (Groups and Individuals).
M20059 is a multi ports shore trips tour operator. No more waiting in row, no more overpriced excursions. Travel...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend