Day 1: Jerusalem. Morning drive to the Mount of Olives for a spectacular view of Jerusalem. Enter the Old City of Jerusalem through St. Stephen's gate. Visit Alaqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock. Through the narrow alleys and bazaars to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where we visit Golgotha and Mosque of the Khalifa Omar.
Day 2: Bethlehem and Hebron. Drive takes us to Bethlehem. Visit the Basilica of the Nativity. Continue to Hebron and visit Alaharam AlIbrahimi. Back to Hotel.
Day 3: Jericho and the Dead Sea. Drive to Bethany. Continue to the Dead Sea and then on to ancient Jericho. View the Qarantal and the Mount of Temptation. Visit Qasr Hisham and back to Jerusalem.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure
- Porterage at hotels
- 3 overnights at the above mentioned hotels or similar
- 3 days sightseeing as per your program below
- English speaking tour guide throughout the entire tour
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle as mentioned above
- Meal arrangements: Half Board, including full open buffet breakfast and dinners at hotels daily
- Entrance fees: Bethlehem, Hebron
- Pilgrimage Certificate.
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Meals throughout the entire tour other than mentioned
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel and restaurant staff
- Departure tax Israel-Jordan through Allenby Bridge: US$45 per person
- Departure tax Israel-Jordan through Arava/Sheikh Hussein: US$ 25 per person
- Departure tax Israel - Egypt through Taba border: US$ 25 per person
- Any other item not mentioned above.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2010
Client Request Served: 4
We are a licensed travel agent and tour operator based in Egypt. M20059 is specialized in customized and pre-tailored itineraries for all the cruise lines passengers (Groups and Individuals).
M20059 is a multi ports shore trips tour operator. No more waiting in row, no more overpriced excursions. Travel...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend