Required Spanish Level: Beginner.
- National Parks and preserves
- San Rafael Dogs and Cats Shelter
- Eco Communities
- Turtles Projects
- Zoo Projects.
With a full 18% of the country’s total land area set aside in national parks and preserves, and with a booming eco-tourism industry (low-impact tourism), Costa Rica has been noted by many as a beacon for others to follow. But the work is not over. There are still a number of issues that the nation is wresting with: endangered species, corridor preservation and restoration, rare ecosystem conservation, etc., and many communities have begun to understand the potential for economic development that comes with carefully planned conservation projects.
- Food and Accommodation
- Arrival Pick-Up
- Costa Rica Orientation
- Costa Rica Co-ordination
- Program Support
- 24 Hour back-up from local and regional staff.
- International and domestic airfare and corresponding airport departure taxes (26$)
- Costs associated with obtaining a visa or immunizations (when needed)
- Long-distance and international phone calls
- Extraneous entertainment, food or gifts
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Health Insurance.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean Costa Rica Volunteering
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend