- Clean trails and paths
- Make signs
- Office work
- General cleaning
- Take care of animals
- To plant, and take care of plants.
In this project everybody with a strong respect for organic farming methods and food, is going to find a great way to learn and help. You´ll work on an organic farm that belongs to a Costa Rican family, helping in basic daily tasks, and some days you´ll help with other specialized projects. What you´ll learn in this project can be of great value for your life... and in business oriented way, you can use your experience to start your own little business when you go back home.
- Food and Accommodation
- Arrival Pick-Up
- Costa Rica Orientation
- Costa Rica Co-ordination
- Program Support
- 24 Hour back-up from local and regional staff.
- International and domestic airfare and corresponding airport departure taxes (26$)
- Costs associated with obtaining a visa or immunizations (when needed)
- Long-distance and international phone calls
- Extraneous entertainment, food or gifts
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Health Insurance.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Central America and Caribbean Costa Rica Outdoor: Land Rambler Farm Stay & Ranching
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend