Day 1: Tunisia
- El Jem, visit of his huge amphitheater Sfax, second city of Tunisia and industrial capital Roman;
- El Mahrès;
- Gabès, at El Jara spices market;
- Matmata, village Berbers at Lunar speeds, visit a Wren dwelling.
- Douz: optional walk back camel in the sand dunes. Optional sunset in the desert tent. Dinner and Douz or El Faouar hotel accommodation.
Day 2: Tunisia
- Chott El Jerid, greath salted, dry lake, more than 5000 Km², shining whiteness, mirages, countries like the traversal of this sea of sand is very dramatic;
- Tozeur: Visit of the old city with its distinguished architecture and its typical houses built with brick in color desert specialty of the town. Optional visit to the Museum of traditional arts Dar Chérait. Optional in the oasis of Tozeur horse-drawn carriage ride. Optional tour of the zoo desert;
- Kairouan, city of Islam, with its great mosque Sidi Okba, founded in the 7th century great mosque;
- Bassins of Aghlabid, huge reserves of Medina with its Aboriginal crafts of the ninth century, carpet manufactures;
- Sbeïtla: visit of the old Roman city.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Tunisia Outdoor: Land Rambler Desert Expeditions Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 20196
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "20196" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.