Day 1: Arrive Auckland. Meet and greet and transfer to accommodation.
Day 2: Auckland / Waitomo / Rotorua. Rental vehicle delivered this morning.
Day 3: Rotorua.
Day 4: Rotorua / Taupo / Wellington.
Day 5: Wellington.
Day 6: Wellington / Picton / Nelson.
Day 7: Nelson.
Day 8: Nelson / Punakaiki / Hokitika.
Day 9: Hokitika / Glacier Country.
Day 10: Glacier Country / Queenstown.
Day 11: Queenstown.
Day 12: Queenstown. Optional country farm stay or Te Anau.
Day 13: Optional country farm stay / Te Anau / Milford / Te Anau.
Day 14: Te Anau / Dunedin.
Day 15: Dunedin / Christchurch.
Day 16: Christchurch. Tour concludes drop off rental vehicle at airport prior to departure.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Meet & greet and transfer on arrival
- Automatic Compact, Intermediate, Full Size car or Intermediate 4WD rental vehicle
- Quality Bed and Breakfasts/ mid range hotels or Superior Bed and Breakfasts/superior class hotels
- Evening Maori cultural experience with hangi (dinner)
- Cook Strait ferry crossing
- Optional country farm stay
- New Zealand touring information: distances, times and directions, map.
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2008
Client Request Served: 2
M18614 offers self drive tours of New Zealand (North and South Island, South Island only and Special Interest) staying in mainly small and intimate Bed and Breakfast accommodation. Jeanette Elliott, Managing Director has approx 20 years in the NZ tourism industry. Member Tourism Industry Association of New...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend