Use our wonderful Mai Chau Mountain Lodge as a base for three nights then spend two nights in ethnic minority villages.Walk for four days through villages of the H'mong, Thai and Dzao people for an average of five hours a day.
Day 1: Hanoi - Mai Chau.
Day 2: Mai Chau - Hang Kia Village.
Day 3: Hang Kia - Van Village.
Day 4: Van Village - Mai Chau Lodge.
Day 5: Mai Chau Lodge - Nanh Village.
Day 6: Mai Chau - Hanoi.
Note: This trip can depart at any time with just two people dependent on availability at the lodge in Mai Chau. The price quoted is for two people but if you have 4 or more people then the price reduces to $850 per person.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- English speaking trekking guide(s)
- All transfers and transportation from Hanoi
- 3 nights accommodation in comfortable lodge - twin sharing with breakfast included
- 2 nights village homestay accommodation
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking