Day 1 – Buenos Aires
• Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred by private service to your hotel, leaving you the remainder of the day to explore the historic neighborhoods and enjoy the cafe culture of Buenos Aires.
Day 2 – Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
• Breakfast. Our City Tour will provide you a great overview of the city and its diverse attractions. Over the course of three hours you will have the chance to visit Retiro, Avenida 9 de Julio, Downtown, Puerto Madero, San Telmo, Recoleta and La Boca.
• In the evening you will be treated to one of Buenos Aires’ most emblematic cultural highlight’s; a Dinner and Tango Show offering a spectacular demonstration of the local dancing accompanied by delicious Argentine cuisine and all the malbec you’d like.
Day 3 – Buenos Aires / Puerto Iguazu
• Breakfast. At appropriate time, you will have a private transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Puerto Iguazu.
• Upon arrival, you will be met at the airport and provided a private transfer to your hotel. You will have the afternoon to relax and enjoy the tropical climate and jungle setting.
Day 4 – Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
• After breakfast you will depart on a full day tour to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat. The ecological train ride is included in the tour with an option to add the Safari Nautico boat trip ( for an additional cost ). The Iguazu boat trips takes you right up to the base of the Falls. This exciting excursion is highly recommended in order to experience the true power of Iguazu Falls. ( Please be aware- on the boat trip there is a 100% chance that you will get wet...the Falls provide a refreshing “natural shower”. Be sure to take some extra clothes if you want to do this excursion). Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
Day 5 – Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side / Buenos Aires
• After breakfast, enjoy a half day excursion to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls where you will enjoy vast panoramic views of the Falls allowing you to take them in their entirety.
• “Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before traveling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil. For example- US citizens, Canadians & Australians (as well as many other nationalities) need a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls.”
• At appropriate time in the afternoon you will be transferred to the airport to take your flight to Buenos Aires. Upon arrival you will be taken to your hotel.
Day 6 – Buenos Aires / El Calafate
• At appropriate time you will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to the airport for your flight to El Calafate.
• Upon arrival you will be taken to the hotel and have the rest of the day to relax or explore the areas around the town or possible make the 1km hike out to Laguna Nimez for a beautiful Patagonian sunset.
Day 7 – El Calafate: Perito Moreno Glacier
• After an early breakfast, you will leave on a full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier, in Los Glaciers National Park. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1981 and home to one of the most awe inspiring sites in Argentina, Perito Moreno Glacier is a site to behold. During the tour you will have the chance to enjoy stunning views of the glacier from the nearby walking trail and viewing platforms, as well as from an included Perito Moreno Glacier boat cruise that will take you close enough to fully appreciate the 80m high ice walls! In the early evening, you will return to you hotel in Calafate.
• For even more adventure, you may want to consider either taking the Big Ice or Mini-Trekking excursion ( at an extra cost ). Both allow you to hike on the glacier!! Ask Say Hueque´s travel advisor for more information.
Day 8 – El Calafate/ Buenos Aires
• At appropriate time, you will be transferred to the airport. Today, you can choose to extent your travels purchasing any of our available offers in the rest of Patagonia or Buenos Aires.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Brazil Argentina Outdoor: Mountain Ranger Glacier Tours Cultural Journey