Day 1 (must be Mondays or Saturdays) Luxor - Nile Cruise- East Bank Luxor over night. Arrive Luxor and check in your Nile cruise.
noon start your tour to the East Bank. Karnak Temples the largest temple in Egypt.and the place where you can see history of 2500 years. Luxor Temple one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt.
Included Transfers: From your Nile cruise to the East bank of Luxor. Included entrance fees: Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple. Includes: (L, D).
Day 2: West Bank Luxor - Nile Cruise. Early Morning Visit West Bank. Valley Of The Kings where they discovered the Pharaohs Mummies and where they found the treasure of King TUT., we Recommend tombs of Tuthmosis 3rd, Ramses 3rd and Ramses 9th,
El Deer El Bahari this Unique Design the only temple has 3 Floors. Colossi of Memnon. Noon sail to Edfu and pass Esna Lock, and full Day sailing. Overnight in Edfu. Included Transfers: From your Nile Cruise to West Bank. Included Entrance Fees: Valley of the Kings and El Dier El Bahary. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Edfu - Kom Ombo - Nile Cruise. Morning visit Edfu (Hours) Temple, the most preserved temple from the Greek Roman Period. Where you can see the Nile meter and the Battle Scenes between the Devil and The Good. Afternoon Sailing to Kom Ombo, Evening Visit Kom Ombo the two temples of God Horus the Falcon God and God Sobek the Crocodile God (Hours and Sobek temple). Over Night in Aswan. Included Entrance Fees: Edfu and Kom Ombo. Included Transfers: from your Nile Cruise to Edfu by Hors Carriage. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Aswan - Nile Cruise. Free Day. Optional Early Morning at 03:30 drive to Abu Simbel (3 hours driving), arrive Abu Simbel and visit start Abu Simbel Temple. Morning at 09:00 drive back to Aswan. Noon arrive Aswan 90 USD. Optional: Nubian Village $35 or Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple $40. Includes: (B, L, D). Included Transfers: from your Nile Cruise to Abu Simbel. Included Entrance fees: Abu Simbel.
Day 5: Aswan - Nile Cruise. Morning Check out and start your day tour to High Dam, one of the Most Important projects in the 20th Centaury and an Engineering Miracle. Then visit Philae Temple Isis Temple which moved from Nasser Lake after Building of the High Dam, then visit The Unfinished Obelisk, the Granite Quarry, where the Ancient Egyptian used to get all the Granite to make their obelisks and their temples. Then Felucca Ride to the Botanical Garden and outer view of Agha Khan. Afternoon transfer to the place you would like to be picked up inside Aswan. Included Transfers: from your Nile Cruise to Day Tour till wherever you want. Included Entrance Fees: High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple, Felucca and Botanical Gardens. Includes: (B).
* All transportation is air-conditioned.
* Day 1 from your Nile cruise to east bank of Luxor.
* Day 2 from your Nile cruise to west bank of Luxor.
* Day 3 from your Nile cruise by horse carriage to Edfu.
* Day 3 from your Nile cruise to Kom Ombo.
* Day 5 from your Nile cruise to Day tour in Aswan till wherever you want inside Aswan.
* Four Nights on Board Five Stars Nile Cruise including Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast.
- Day Tours:
* Aswan: Unfinished Obelisk, Hugh Dam, Philae Temple & Botanical Gardens.
* Kom Ombo Temple.
* Edfu Temple.
* Luxor: Valley Of the Kings, El-Dier El-Bahahri, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple.
* 1 Free excursion of the following two: Banana Island in Luxor, Nubian Village in Aswan.
- Tour Guide: English speaking tour guide will be with you in all sightseeing.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Outdoor: Water Drifter Boating and Sailing Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend