Day 1: Arrival in Kunming (30 km). Activities: Meet group members/Brief City Tour - Yuantong Temple, East and West Pagodas, and Cuihu City Park.
Day 2: Kunming - Shangri-La by air (50 km). Activities: Fly to Shangri-La (Zhongdian). Explore this Tibetan town with plenty of flavor including a visit to a Tibetan Lamasery
Day 3: Shangri-La (50 km). Activities: in Shangri-La, and the grasslands.
Day 4: Shangri-La - Baishuitai (105 km). Activities: Visit the Limestone Terraces.
Day 5: Baishuitai - Tiger Leaping Gorge (60 km). Activities: One of the World's Deepest Gorges, and an up close look at the raw power of this historical river.
Day 6: Tiger Leaping Gorge-Lijiang (119 km). Activities: First Bend of the Yangzi River.
Day 7: Lijiang (50 km). Activities: Zhiyun Temple, Old town, Baisha Frescoes.
Day 8: Lijiang - Kunming by air. Activities: Fly to Kunming. End of trip.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as indicated
- Chinese lunches and dinners as listed
- All land transfers with private air-conditioned coach
- All sightseeing with skilled English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic air tickets fares with airport tax and fuel extra fee based on economy class
- Service charge and all government taxes
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance coverage.
- Yangtze River rafting tour
- The tent.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary
- Chinese visa fees
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines
- Single room supplement
- Tips to guides and drivers
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff
- Personal travel accident insurance
- All optional programs
- The sleeping bags.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler