Day 1: Arrive in Addis Ababa, where our representative will meet you at Bole International Airport and transfers you to your hotel. Overnight: Ghion hotel in Addis Ababa.
Day 2: Addis Ababa - Nekempte. After breakfast drive to Nekempte through the western direction of the country visiting the beautiful scenery and the Wolega Oromo tribe with their village. Overnight: local hotel.
Day 3: Nekempte - Metu. After breakfast drive to Metu crossing Didasa River and having lunch in the town of Bedele. Then proceed through the indigenous natural forests of Western Ethiopia. Overnight: at local hotel.
Day 4: Metu - Gambela. Drive to Gambela on the way admiring the famous place in tea farms - the Gumero tea field. Overnight: Gambela Ethiopia Hotel.
Day 5: In Gambella. The major two tribes living in Gambella town are the Nuer and Anuak people. Morning visit the Neuer people. In the afternoon visit The Anuak people. Overnight: Gambella Ethiopia Hotel.
Day 6: Mizan Teferi. Drive from Gambella to Mizan Teferi through Bebeka coffee plantation, the Ethiopia's largest old coffee plantation. On the way visit the Yem and the Dizi tribes. Overnight: local hotel.
Day 7: Kibish. Continue driving further to the west from Mizan Teferi to Kibish on the way visit the Menit tribe. After crossing the Akobo River you experience the African Savanna grass land. Stop in a small town of Dimma for lunch and continue driving further west to small towns of Surma people which are Tulgit and Kibish. Overnight: camping at Kibish.
Day 8: Kibish. Full day with Surma tribes. Overnight: Camping at Kibish.
Day 9: Kibish - Bebeka. Drive the same way back via Dima and Bebeka town. Overnight: Bebeka Guest House.
Day 10: Bebeka - Jimma. Drive from Mizan Teferi to Jimma through the Ethiopia's indigenous dense forest on the way admiring the Kefecho, Yem and Bench ethnic groups. This place is famous in coffee, tea and spice growing region from all over the country. Overnight: Honey land hotel.
Day 11: Jimma - Addis Ababa. After breakfast drive back to Addis Ababa. En route visit one of the Oromo villages. On arrival to Addis Ababa, day room will be ready for you to refresh and take a shower. Then you will have a dinner in one of the traditional restaurants with cultural dances. Then after transfer to the airport for flight back home.
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Addis Ababa Ghion hotel on B&B base
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Nekempte Local hotel on full board base
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Metu Local hotel on full board base
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation at Gambella Ethiopia hotel on full board base
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Mizan Local hotel on full board base
- 2 Nights camping accommodation at Tulgit with new brand tent, mattress and all camping gears
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Bebeka Guest house on full board base
- 1 Night hotel accommodation at Jimma Honey land hotel on full board base
- Day use room accommodation at Ghion hotel in Addis at the end of the tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide fees on the spot
- Transfer from/to Addis Ababa airport
- Militia Surma
- Car entrance fee
- Mineral water
- Free tour leader starting from 6 to 16 Pax
- Toyota Land cruiser including fuel, driver’s allowance and comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Lunch and dinner in Addis
- International air ticket
- Airport tax
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks off meal time
- Video camera fee, photographing fee,
- Personal expenses.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Ethiopia Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend