You will also visit a traditional pottery workshop to see local skill and craftsmanship at work from throwing a pot, traditional hand painting to the final firing of each spectacular finished piece. At the end of the tour you will participate in a wine tasting in the historic wine cellar where you will sample delicious local wines. Your guide will be a person devoted to history and wine.
- Price/person: EUR 65
- 4-5 participants: 60 EUR/person
- 6+ participants: 55 EUR/person.
- Daily (October - April except Mondays) at 9:30 am from the Opera house/ Slovak National Theatre on Hviezdoslavovo Square in Bratislava, see map or free hotel pick-up.
- Minimum 2 participants required or by agreement
Included: transportation, english speaking guide, entry fees, quality wine tasting and snack
- Duration: approx. 5 hours
- Advance booking required by 6pm the day before the excursion, or by agreement.
- Tailor made calculation for group of 8 and more.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Slovakia Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend