We have developed into Britain’s premier motorhome tour operator. We have done this by offering the motor-homing public what they want – good value tours (not necessarily cheap), with some surprising events included in the price. Events such as, all you can eat and drink at a Bavarian beer festival, dinner at one of Italy’s finest wine makers, a banquet in the cellars of the top Champagne House in France, a fabulous rustic stay at one of Hungary’s finest horse ranches, top seats to see opera in Verona – the list could go on and on. However, the one thing that most of our customers associate with us is our superb Scottish tours, doing things that are simply not possible for the general public – they are reserved for captains of industry, senior politicians, top golfers etc. These events in Scottish castles are the basis for our most prestigious tour yet – The Royal Tour.
The Royal Tour will include the following fabulous, exclusive events:
- A private, evening tour of Windsor Castle (the Queen’s favourite castle)
- A private, evening tour of Sandringham House (the Royal Family’s preferred Christmas abode)
- A tasting of top quality Scotch Whiskies followed by a banquet in one of Scotland’s most prestigious distilleries.
- Dinner in the restaurant of the Clan McDonald on the Isle of Skye
- A private banquet in Glamis Castle (birthplace of the Queen Mother)
- Dinner in the Piper’s House at Balmoral (the Royal family’s Scottish residence)
- A private, evening tour of the Castle of Mey (the Queen Mother’s personal castle)
- A banquet on board the Royal Yacht Brittania
In addition to these major spectacles you will be able to see the beautiful Yorkshire, Hadrian’s Wall and Highland scenery – as well as the romantic Isle of Skye.
The Royal Tour will be offered to motorhomers from around the world, so your fellow participants could be American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealanders, and South Africans etc. etc. The only requirements are a self contained motorhome, a decent suit and tie (or a “posh frock”) and the desire to experience some wonderful events with a group of like-minded people.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- A rental motorhome and the services of a pair of excellent Tour Directors, along with a GPS navigation system.
- All of the dinners, the wine, the campgrounds and tours.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2009
Client Request Served: 71
We are Europe's Premier motor home tour operator and are based in the United Kingdom. Our range of tours called "A month in" are specifically designed for discerning adults from the English-speaking world who will enjoy being escorted throughout Europe in a self-drive European motor home. These tours are...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend