The Royal Tour will include the following fabulous, exclusive events:
- A private, evening tour of Windsor Castle (the Queen’s favourite castle)
- A private, evening tour of Sandringham House (the Royal Family’s preferred Christmas abode)
- A tasting of top quality Scotch Whiskies followed by a banquet in one of Scotland’s most prestigious distilleries.
- Dinner in the restaurant of the Clan McDonald on the Isle of Skye
- A private banquet in Glamis Castle (birthplace of the Queen Mother)
- Dinner in the Piper’s House at Balmoral (the Royal family’s Scottish residence)
- A private, evening tour of the Castle of Mey (the Queen Mother’s personal castle)
- A banquet on board the Royal Yacht Brittania
In addition to these major spectacles you will be able to see the beautiful Yorkshire, Hadrian’s Wall and Highland scenery – as well as the romantic Isle of Skye.
The Royal Tour will be offered to motorhomers from around the world, so your fellow participants could be American, Australian, British, Canadian, New Zealanders, and South Africans etc. etc. The only requirements are a self contained motorhome, a decent suit and tie (or a “posh frock”) and the desire to experience some wonderful events with a group of like-minded people.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Scotland England Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19493
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19493" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.