Day 1: Cairo Pyramids - Museum - Nile View Lunch - Khalili Market: morning at 08:00 pick up from your hotel in Cairo and start your private tour to Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the sphinx the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the Pyramids, you will have lunch at the Pyramids area. Then it is the time to see our famous statues in our National museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King TUT. And the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. Afternoon visit Khan El Khalili Market, the oldest Market in Cairo.
- Included meals: Lunch
- Included transfers: from your hotel to Pyramids, Museum and Khalili market
- Included entrance fees: Pyramids and Museum.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
* All Transportation is air-conditioned Van
* Day 1 from your hotel to pyramids and Cairo Museum
* Cairo: Pyramids of Giza, National Museum and El-Khalili Bazaar
* Free camel ride at the pyramids area
- Tour Guide: English Speaking tour Guide will be with you in all sight seeing.
- Entry Visa
- Extra drink
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional tours
- Entry to the pyramids, from inside.
- This Package costs: Only 85 USD per person. Based on 2 persons
- This Package costs: Only 75 USD per person. Based on 4 persons.
- Entry fees will be higher starting from November 2011
- We have special rates for groups.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
Client Request Served: 64
M19403 is one of the leading Travel Agents in Egypt offering a whole range of travel services for Incentive, Convention and Commercial as well as vacation travelers. We are trained to provide the most efficient and personalized services in the industry of tourism since 1998. It will be our great pleasure if M19403...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend