Day 1, Saturday: Morning - N/A. 17:30 – 20:30 MU 5810 SH Hongqiao T2 to Kunming. 22:35 – 23:10 HU9901 Kunming to Dali. Transfer to the hotel for check in (1.5 hours). Flights; airport/hotel transfers. Linden Center (with breakfasts).
Day 2, Sunday: Meditation and Yoga session. Kayaking, Er’hai Cycling, Artjamming Session. Event management F&B. Transfers. Er’hai boating. Linden Center (with breakfasts).
Day 3, Monday: Meditation and Yoga session. Shaping market visit. Lunch Organic Farm Visit Meditation and Yoga session. Event management; F&B. Transfers. Er’hai boating. Linden Center (with breakfasts).
Day 4, Tuesday: Meditation and Yoga session; cooking class and lunch. Drive to Dali Old Town and explore Meditation and Yoga session. Event management; F&B. Transfers. Linden Center (with breakfasts).
Day 5, Wednesday: Meditation and Yoga session. Hike to Huadianba Valley (Flower Meadow Valley) Meditation and Yoga session. Event management; F&B. Transfers. Linden Center (with breakfasts).
Day 6, Thursday: Check – out. Transfer to the airport. 8:40 – 09:15 MU5988 Dali to Kunming. 11:55 – 15:00 FM5811 Kunming to Shanghai Hongqiao. Program ends. Transfers, flights.
- How it works: It is all about being creative and letting ideas flow, so no art skills are required other than being able to hold a paintbrush! With funky music playing in the backgroup, everyone will be able to express themselves freely and discover their artistic talents. Duration 2 – 3 hours.
- Objective: allows everyone to express themselves creatively, in full colors, and in a non-competitive way.
Kayaking on the Er’hai Lake
- How it works: Kayaking instructions will be given by a professional instructor to the group. Everyone will have a chance to paddle in the calm waters of the beautiful Er’hai Lake. What a great way to be in close contact with nature!
- Objective: Good outdoor exercise and relaxation for some, but can also be a physical challenge to others.
Pot Luck Event
- How it works: The group will be broken into small groups and then will draw from a hat on the dish that they are to make for the group. Then each group will be given a budget and then go to the local market to shop for ingredients for the dishes that they are to make. Upon return to the hotel, the groups will work together to prepare the dishes, and then the group will enjoy a meal with full of tasty surprises！
- Objective: The process of deciding the dishes, shopping, cooking and serving together as a small group helps to bring people together in a relaxed manner. Everyone will be able to enjoy the tasty fruits of their labor as a result.
Organic Farm Visit
- How it works: take half a day out to a farm where organic vegetables are harvested. Take a walk in the vegetable patches, talk to the farmers, or help with harvesting if the season is right.
- Objective: Everyone will be able to learn about the ins and outs of organic farming and the impact it has in our lives. After all, we are what we eat!
Also see tour packages in:
Asia China Spiritual Odyssey Yoga & Spiritual Experience Multi-activity
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19453
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19453" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.