- El Kef: Built on a hill, this used to be a strategic center in the Tunisia campaign
- Kasserine pass: known for one the most decisive battles in WWII.
- El Guettar: is the aftermath of Kasserine pass and the beginning of the German withdrawal from the south of Tunisia.
- Sidi Bouzid, Faid and Pichon: are the strategic passes in the eastern Dorsal, and the key to Kasserine pass during WWII.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation at 3* and 5* hotels
- Guide service (English speaking)
- Transport service/air-conditioned van
- Tickets to historical sites/photo/video tickets.
- Accommodation in Tunis
- Air fare to/back from Tunis.
-This tour could be organised in 2 or 3 days according to customers wishes
- Price depends on number of people
- Guide will arrange all reservations necessary for the tour
- Payment is cash in USD on arrival.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 51
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend