See the most popular highlights of Bangkok in one day. We make a spiritual start at Wat Pho where monks are chanting their prayers. We then see the giant reclining Buddha, the Grand Palace and the temple with the Emerald Buddha. We take a fun tuk tuk ride to the flower and vegetable market, a good place to taste some of the freshest tropical fruits. From here we go by long tail boat through the khlongs (canals) and see the local life in the “Venice of the East”. Discover Bangkok by public transport, a fun experience by tuk tuk, water taxi, long tail boat and sky-train.
- Dress code: The royal palace has strict requirements, shoulders and legs should be covered.
- Duration: full day
- Also available in half day version: Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha, and “Venice of the East” boat tour.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 158 p/p
- 2 persons: USD 110 p/p
- 3 persons: USD 94 p/p
- 4 persons: USD 87 p/p
- 5 persons: USD 82 p/p
- 6 persons: USD 79 p/p
- 7 persons: USD 78 p/p
- 8 persons: USD 76 p/p.
- English speaking licensed guide
- Public transport
- Pickup from and return to your hotel in central Bangkok
- Long tail boat
- Entrance fees
- Soft drinks and drinking water
- Refreshing cold towels
- Delicious Thai style à la carte lunch.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: