A comfortable van will take you from Bangkok to Bang Pa-In to see a Buddhist temple built as a European style church. The stained glass windows and unusual architecture make it one of the most unique Buddhist temples in Thailand.
From here we take a long tail boat to Ayutthaya, a nice way to experience the local life around the Chao Phraya River. The boat trips end at Wat Chai Wattanaram, an impressive temple ruin which is built in a Khmer (Cambodian) style.
Enjoy a delicious northeastern Thai style lunch. Travel back in time to see the authentic Thailand. Go sightseeing by comfortable van or bicycle around the Ayutthaya historical park, a magnificent UNESCO world heritage site. The park contains many impressive temple ruins dating from the time that Ayutthaya was the capital of Siam, the old Thailand.
- Duration: full day.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 person: USD 230 p/p
- 2 persons: USD 140 p/p
- 3 persons: USD 110 p/p
- 4 persons: USD 95 p/p
- 5 persons: USD 92 p/p
- 6 persons: USD 84 p/p
- 7 persons: USD 79 p/p
- 8 persons: USD 76 p/p.
- English speaking licensed guide
- Private transport, fuel and toll way
- Pickup from and return to hotel in central Bangkok
- Entrance fees
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- Refreshing cold towels
- Delicious Northeastern Thai style lunch
- Transfers by luxury Toyota Commuter minivan with air-conditioning, upgraded interior and comfortable leather seats.
- Comfortable bicycles with basket to keep your small bag and camera (relaxing bicycle tour, no mountain or racing bicycle).
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: