- Nigeria’s Ancient Kingdoms and Cultural trails in diversity, which portrays the country as a nation of cultural rainbow of the black race.
- Products: The following are presently on offer to the world:
* The Sahelin North trail: Sokoto – Katsina – Kano – Bauchi – Borno - Yola Corridor.
* The Savannah North Trail: Sokoto – Katsina – Kano – Zaria – Bida – Keffi Corridor
* The South West Trail: Lagos – Ibadan –Ile-Ife – Oyo – Ilorin Corridor
* The Eastern Trail: Enugu – Onitsha – Asaba – Benin- Warri Corridor
* The Kwararafa Central Trail: Okene/Igbira – Idah – Oturkpo – Gboko – Jos – Wukari Corridor.
- The Safari Adventure Trails showcase Nigeria’s diversity in landscape and fauna and as epitomised in the following products:
* The Savannah landscape Trail: Hadeija/Unguru Wetlands – Yankari National Park and Resort – Waza National Park and Mokolo Mountain Lodges – Sukur Mountain Kingdom and Historic Landscape – Gashaka Gumti National Park and Mambila Highland Lodges Corridor.
* The Southern Landscape Trail: Lake Kainji National Park – Old Oyo National Park – West-East Forest-landscape Drive – Cross River (Oban Hills) National Parks – Obudu Game Reserve and Resort Corridor.
- The National Festival Trails showcase the modern trend Nigerians have taken to unveil their cultural diversity to the world by organizing scintilizing festivals at various intervals in the year across the country, and the following are only a few of the festivals:
* Argungu Fishing Festival, (March),
* Nwonyo/Ibi Fishing Festival (April),
* Abuja Cultural Festival (November),
* Calabar Carnival and Cultural and Festival (December),
* Lagos Eyo and Yoruba Arts Festivals (April),
* The Emir of Kano Annual Durbar Festival (Sallah Celebrations),)
* The Emir of Zaria Annual Durbar Festival (Sallah Celebrations),
* The River State Festival Week (April)
* The Akata Fishing Festival of Benue State (May)
* Abuja International Film Festival (September).
The present tour cost is under review because it is being used on experimental basis for some time now.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Nigeria Cameroon Local Culture Cultural Journey Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend