Visit this reggae, sandy beached Island with its incredible pristine reefs and ‘sea of seven color’ ocean that was selected by Lonely Planet as the 9th top destination to visit and one of Colombia’s top holiday destinations! San Andres is spectacular, riddled with history, pirate legends, reggae bars, warm bilingual locals, sandy secluded beaches, tax free shopping, and pristine reefs, in the ‘sea of seven colors’. This fantastic tour of San Andres will include a visit to the San Andres Aquarium, a trip to the sandy white beaches of the islet Johnny Cay, a tour around the island and a boat trip through the San Andres Bay.
Day 1: Departure from Bogota airport to San Andres, Accommodation at the hotel and free afternoon.
Days 2-5: Enjoy the tranquility of this beautiful Caribbean island. You can decide when to take any of the included tours during your stay: Visit to the Aquarium, tour along the San Andres bay, tour to Johnny Cay and tour around the island. You will be given a brochure to use for any of the tours. You can also swim, sun bathe or simply just relax with a cocktail and enjoy the laid back island life!
Day 6: Departure from San Andres to Bogota. Tour ends.
- Starting from $948 USD*
* Aug 10: 12, 16, 21, 26, 31
* Sep 10: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
* Oct 10: 1, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 27
* Nov 10: 1, 6, 11, 15, 20, 24, 29
* Dec 10: 4, 8, 12, 16, 21, 26, 30
* Jan 11: 3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23, 27, 31
* Feb 11: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
* Mar 11: 7, 12, 17, 21, 26, 31
* Apr 11: 10, 15, 20, 24, 29
* May 11: 4.
- Duration: 5 nights/6 days
- Departure: Bogota Airport
- Departure time: around 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm on Day 1
- Return: Bogota Airport
- Return time: around 8:20 pm – 9:20 pm on Day 6.
Note: (*) Price per person for the whole package and time of the year.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Tour along the San Andres bay
- Tour to Johnny Cay
- Tour around the Island
- Accommodation at The Sol Caribe Centro Hotel (5 nights)
- Flights: Bogota – San Andres – Bogota (Connection in Pereira 30 minutes).
- Transfers in and out from San Andres
- All meals and snacks
- Open bar at the hotel.
- Fuel costs
- Airport fees
- Administration fee
- Entrance fee to the Island (around US $20)
- Hotel Tax
- Others not specified in the tour.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2010
We work with highly experienced professional guides trained to North American standards for eco-tourism, hiking, first aid and food handling and cooking. All of our staff is bilingual (English/Spanish) and we also work with multilingual guides fluent in: English, German, Japanese, Chinese, French and Russian among...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend