Visit the incredible sun drenched archipelagos islands of Colombia. Stay 3 nights at San Andres and 2 nights on the beautiful Providencia! Visit this spectacular pair of islands, riddled with history, pirate legends, reggae bars, warm bilingual locals, sandy secluded beaches, tax free shopping, and pristine reefs, in the ‘sea of seven colors’, hike, swim, horse ride or simply just relax with a cocktail. Don’t miss out on one of Colombia’s best holiday destinations!
Day 1: San Andres. Departure from Bogota airport. Arrival to your San Andres accommodation at the Portofino Hotel.
Day 2: San Andres. Free time to thoroughly explore and enjoy this idyllic Island.
Day 3: San Andres. Free time to explore the island.
Day 4: Fly from San Andres to Providencia.
Day 5: Providencia Island. Enjoy this tranquil island beaches or climb to the peak, stay at Pirata Morgan Hotel.
Day 6: Flight from Providencia to San Andres. Connect in San Andres to fly back to Bogota.
- Starting from $817 USD*
* Aug 10: 12, 16, 21, 26, 31
* Sep 10: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
* Oct 10: 1, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 27
* Nov 10: 1, 6, 11, 15, 20, 24, 29
* Dec 10: 4, 8, 12, 16, 21, 26, 30
* Jan 11: 3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23, 27, 31
* Feb 11: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25
* Mar 11: 7, 12, 17, 21, 26, 31
* Apr 11: 10, 15, 20, 24, 29
* May 11: 4
- Duration: 5 nights/6 days
- Departure: Bogota Airport.
Notes: Price per person for the whole package and time of the year.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Visit to the mentioned destinations.
- Accommodation in San Andres at The Portofino Hotel (first 3 nights) and accommodation in Providencia Island is Pirata Morgan Hotel (last 2 nights)
- Flights Bogota – San Andres – Bogota. San Andres – Providencia – San Andres
- Transfers in San Andres and Providencia
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
- Airport taxes.
- Lunch, snack and drinks
- Entrance fee to the Island (around US $20)
- Hotel tax, around (around US $2 per day)
- Others not specified in the tour
- Activities in San Andres and Providencia.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2010
We work with highly experienced professional guides trained to North American standards for eco-tourism, hiking, first aid and food handling and cooking. All of our staff is bilingual (English/Spanish) and we also work with multilingual guides fluent in: English, German, Japanese, Chinese, French and Russian among...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend