Stay 7 nights and play 7 rounds of Golf including guaranteed tee times on the Old Course at St. Andrews. Follow the footsteps of the Open winners, by playing at some of the most revered Open Championship courses in St. Andrews and the West coast. You will treasure your stay at the Old Course Hotel and Turnberry resort, whilst playing four of the most famous and revered Scottish links courses, which have hosted the Open – with guaranteed tee times on the Old Course at St. Andrews.
- Golf: Royal Troon (Old and Portland Courses) – Turnberry (Ailsa Course) – Carnoustie – Kingsbarns – St. Andrews (New) – St. Andrews (Old) with guaranteed tee times
- Ground Travel: Chauffeur drive including airport transfers.
* Clubhouse lunches on 4 days
* Dinner in your hotel on 3 evenings – 1, at Turnberry and 2, at St. Andrews
* Souvenir group photograph taken on first tee at St. Andrews
* Visit to British Golf Museum and to the Driving Range
* A generous range of official souvenir merchandise
* A dedicated representative available throughout your stay.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 2100 GBP per person
- 2520 GBP per person (based on 4 golfers traveling).
- 4 nights at the 5-star Old Course Hotel at St. Andrews
- 3 nights at the 5-star Turnberry Resort incl full breakfast.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 4
We have specialized since 1993 in providing customized golf packages to both the individual and corporate golfer traveling to both Ireland and Scotland. We are members of the International Golf Tour Operators Association (IAGTO) and founder member and past Chairman of the Ireland Golf Tour Operators Association...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Health & Wellness
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend