Destination covered: Delhi - Haridwar - Rishikesh.
Day 1: Delhi - Haridwar. Pick up from Delhi airport/railway station and move to Haridwar (210 km/6 hrs). Haridway is known as God's Land on the bank of river Ganga. Har Ki Pauri is the main place of Haridwar and Hindu's holiest place where you can see a traditional Aarti in the evening. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Haridwar - Rishikesh - Haridwar. After breakfast, proceed for trip to Rishikesh. Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus where the Lord Rama make presence after killing the Ravana in Ramayan. The Laxman Jhula and Ram Jhula are the most visited places in Rishikesh. In the evening come back to Haridwar and dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Haridwar. After breakfast proceed for Delhi (210 km/6 hrs).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price: INR 5555 per person.
- Accommodation: on twin sharing basis in standard room
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Transportation using Indica non a/c car as per the itinerary, including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes.
- Entry ticket
- Safari charges or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Child Cost:
* Child with extra bed: 35 of the price (44 USD)
* Child without extra bed and meals: 25 of the price (31 USD).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2009
Client Request Served: 4
All the team-members of M19833 work in perfect harmony in order to constantly improve the quality of services of our site and to always give you better satisfaction.
The team is based right in the heart of India (Delhi) and is composed only with specialist of hotels. Its principal mission is to select for you a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend