Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara. Arrive in Nairobi in the morning, met and transferred to a city hotel for day room use only. After an early lunch transfer to Wilson Airport for afternoon flight to Masai Mara (30 minutes from Nairobi). You are met in Mara and proceed on for a game drive and check in the lodge after sunset. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Ashnil Tented Camp or similar. Includes: (L, D).
Day 2: Masai Mara. The early morning calm air of the Masai Mara has made possible the introduction of Hot Air Balloon flights, available as an optional extra, from leading lodges and camps in the reserve (Please reserve early to avoid disappointment for this adventure!).
Pre-breakfast morning game drive in the reserve, a great opportunity to explore the vast flora and fauna of this magnificent reserve. After a rewarding game drive, return to your lodge for late morning breakfast. Or a full day game drive with picnic lunch boxes (include visits to Mara River, Kenya Tanzania Border Post and a great chance to view the "Big Five".
Enjoy the Great Migration if lucky! You will have your picnic lunch at Hippo Pool as you watch crocodiles. Return to your lodge late in the afternoon). Later just relax till afternoon game drive or visit the nearby Masai Mara village as an optional excursions. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Ashnil Tented Camp or similar. Includes: (B, L, D).
Masai village: The optional visit includes dances by the Masai people, taking pictures and learning their way of life.
Day 3: Masai Mara. Pre-breakfast morning and afternoon game drives are scheduled today in the reserve, a great opportunity to explore the vast flora and fauna of this magnificent reserve. Blessed with permanent rivers and vast plains, you will explore the park as you search for the plain game and the Big Five of this park. You may even spot the elusive leopard or the rare Serval cat. Dinner and Overnight: Mara Ashnil Tented Camp or similar. Includes: (L, D).
Day 4: Nairobi. Fly back to Nairobi after a delicious breakfast. You will be met and transferred to Carnivore. Restaurant for lunch then to airport for your outbound departure flight. Includes: (B, L).
Note: Coast beach hotel extensions available. Ideal tour for honeymooners and family.
Hot Air Balloon Safari - US$ 450 per person
The early morning calm air of the Masai Mara has made possible the introduction of Hot Air Balloon flights, available as an optional extra, from leading lodges and camps in the reserve. (Please reserve early to avoid disappointment for this adventure!).Tour of a hot air balloon ride to see the park from a bird's eye view.
Masai Village visits - US$ 25 per person
Taking pictures, dances,Traditional lectures and learning their way of life
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- All Conservation fee/charges
- Domestic flight - Masai Mara - Nairobi
- All transportation as mentioned in a special Safari Van with window guaranteed seats and pop up roof for game viewing
- Accomplished English speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Gift from Hirola Tours & Safaris
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Breakfast Lunch, dinner, (B,L,D)
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water - 1 bottle per person per day during safari
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages excluding bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Any extras that are not mentioned above.
- Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
- Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Kenya Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing Ballooning
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18680
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18680" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.