Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to a city hotel. The city tour of Nairobi is included later in the afternoon. Dinner and Overnight: Panafric Hotel or similar. Includes: (B).
Day 2: Amboseli National Park. After breakfast, check out and embark on your safari to Amboseli National Park arriving in good time for lunch at the Lodge. This afternoon game drive is included. A game drive through Amboseli takes you across this vast lakebed - often dry, but still very swampy in some areas. Amboseli is best known for its great herds of elephant - you will often find many of them standing knee-deep in the water, spraying themselves to keep cool. But there is a lot of other game here too - cheetah, buffalo, giraffe, many types of gazelle and other plains game- and it is all set against the amazing backdrop of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro showing all its glory. Dinner and Overnight: Sentrim Tented Camp or similar. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 3: Amboseli National Park. Full day game viewing in the background of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Dinner and Overnight: Sentrim Tented Camp or similar. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 4: Tsavo West National Park. Renown to host the huge concentration of African elephants and other plain games. You will drive through the Shetani Lava (aftermath of the formation of Mt. Kilimanjaro) on to the crystal clear springs water that is known as the Mzima (lifeline) springs which supports the life line of this semi arid park. And afternoon game viewing is included. Dinner and Overnight: Kilaguni Serena Lodge or similar. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 5: Tsavo West National Park. Morning and afternoon game drives viewing opportunities are included. Dinner and Overnight: Kilaguni Serena Lodge or similar. Includes: (B, L, D).
Day 6: Mombasa Beach Resort. Depart early and drive further south and arrive in Mombasa city (a second largest city in Kenya) for your beach holiday. Rest of the day relax by the beach. Dinner and overnight: Indian Ocean Beach Club or similar (half board).
Day 7: Mombasa Beach Resort. Morning at leisure, afternoon city tour of old town believed to have been build in the 16th century is included or venture into town for a tour of the old city. Lose yourself in the buzz of the African Hand carving markets, delight your senses in the bustling bazaars and view many mosques. Dinner and overnight: Indian Ocean Beach Club or similar (half board).
Day 8: Nairobi (Departure). Fly back to Nairobi late in the morning. Lunch at Carnivore Restaurant and later transferred to airport for outbound departure flight.
Hot Air Balloon Safari - US$ 450 per person
The early morning calm air of the Masai Mara has made possible the introduction of Hot Air Balloon flights, available as an optional extra, from leading lodges and camps in the reserve. (Please reserve early to avoid disappointment for this adventure!).Tour of a hot air balloon ride to see the park from a bird's eye view.
Masai Village visits - US$ 25 per person
Taking pictures, dances,Traditional lectures and learning their way of life
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- All transfers to and from Airports/Airstrips
- One way domestic flight - Mombasa - Nairobi
- All Conservation fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special Safari Van with window guaranteed seats and pop up roof for game viewing
- Accomplished French speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Gift from Hirola Tours & Safaris
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in itinerary i.e Breakfast Lunch, dinner, (B,L,D), halfboard in Mombasa, Bed and breakfast in Nairobi
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water - 1 bottle per person per day during safari
- All hotel and government taxes
- International ticket
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages excluding bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Any extras that are not mentioned above.
- Airport Departure Tax for International Flights
- Items of personal nature i.e laundry, souvenirs etc
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in DATE, reduction in number of Persons or deviation from above itinerary.
- Minimum 2 pax
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Kenya Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend