Day 1: Today your guide will transfer you to Kibale. Spend the evening at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Kibale Primates Lodge.
Day 2: This morning you will have the chance to track chimpanzees in the lush Kibale Forest. After lunch, transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge.
Day 3: This morning you will go on a game drive in the park. Expect to see lions, elephants, Uganda kob, buffaloes, and more! After lunch, you will go on a launch cruise on the Kazinga Channel. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge.
Day 4: This morning you will go on a final game drive before transferring back to Kampala.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- The price of the tour will decrease as the number of clients increase. Invite your friends to split the cost!
- The accommodation on this safari is at luxury safari lodges. To decrease the price, request accommodation alternatives.
- full-time safari guide/driver
- safari vehicle
- listed activities
- entrance fees (for vehicle and clients)
- full board at luxury lodges (all meals included).
- tipping staff/driver/guide
- alcoholic beverages
- visa to Uganda.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2010
Client Request Served: 3
M20425 is a tour company situated in Kampala, Uganda. We are a team of professional, friendly and highly committed people who are passionate about helping you plan your perfect trip to Uganda. We specialize in customized safari trips, city tours, and vehicle hire. M20425 is a home-grown company and we use very...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend