- To see and experience parts of Zimbabwe that most Tourists do not see
- To see and experience some of the many humanitarian Aid Projects that are currently running in Zimbabwe
- To "Make a Difference" through financial assistance to one or more of these Projects.
For every group hosted - up to $250 per person will be donated to a selected project. The Donation is included in the tour price, and will be given to a project selected by the group.
The tour comprises of:
- 2 travel days
- 4 tour excursion days. The tours will go to Nyanga, Vumba, hot springs and, subject to availability, Imire Game Sanctuary.
- 3 days of project excursions. You will visit at least 4 of the following:
* Nzeve Centre for the Deaf
* Kubatana Orphan Programme
* Simukai Street Children Project
* Windows of Hope Orphan Project
* St. Augustines Mission Hospital
* Robert Mugabe Orphanage
* Old Mutare Hospital
* Old Mutare Orphanage
* Sport for Socialisation Trust
* Chengetai School for Mentally Retarded Children
* Sakubva Childrens Home.
The Tour is not a cotton-candy-coated one. Whilst you will see spectacular scenery, experience African Wildlife, and play golf in some of the most beautiful countryside in the world, some of the things you will see may be disturbing. Simukai Street Childrens Project takes in Children who have been sodomized and raped, and helps rehabilitate them, Chengetai caters for Mentally Retarded Children, and the Windows of Hope Programme places Children in homes no larger than your Dining Area. But the need for assistance is very real. By simply coming on the Tour, you will have made a positive impact on some of these children. If you are brave enough, and care enough, we would love to show you our Zimbabwe. And, hopefully, you will return home enriched by the experience!
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Zimbabwe Local Culture Sightseeing Church Tours
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend