- Our tours are only on the dates listed not year-round, unless you book a custom trip with a minimum of 15 people.
- The dates for this years journey are: June 9 - 19th.
Bali, Indonesia: Women’s Goddess Retreat, Opening Hearts – June 9-19th.
Our intent for this blessed spiritual retreat is to open hearts and inspire action as we “journey within” and discover the real Bali and ourselves. Through intimate experiences with the native people, special cultural interactions, and volunteerism – you will notice a change within that will forever change your life. Bali has a way of creeping into your heart and merging with your soul.
Opening Hearts to Inspire Action
Through specially crafted experiences and adventures, you will find yourself falling in love with the Balinese way of life. Centered around a group of temples, every community is cohesive and cooperative – illustrating what our world could be like if we all worked together. Music, art, theater, work and religious practice is all one in the same and every action is taken as an offering to Spirit. They believe that the physical world is permeated by the spiritual world – sekala niskala – and this is a great source of inspiration.
Blessings of Bali:
- Enjoy an exclusive visit with mountain villagers
- Sunset and Full Moon Ceremony at Bali’s highest temple
- Water ritual purification ceremony at a Balinese pilgrimage site
- Experience the classical Lejong Dance
- Create your own ceremonial mask and process the meaning
- Enjoy the Munduk Waterfall, temples, markets & beaches!
- Boutique hotels and luxury suite accommodations
- See the Kecak dance at the Uluwatu Temple at sunset
- Bath in the Indian Ocean
- Soul Cafe meetings to bring it all together.
Goddesses in Service
On this journey of the heart, VisionQuest women will be lovingly asked to bring 50 pounds of donated goods to gift local Balinese non-profits: Panti Asuhan Salam, a children’s orphange and the Bali Crisis Care Foundation. (We have wish lists for both organizations.) And to honor Lore’s great-grandmother, Magdalene Watt Esplin – a Scottish healer in the 1880’s – 7% of all VisionQuests’ net proceeds will be donated to the international humanitarian work of Nurses with a Mission.
Want to Join Us?
This is a profound and heartfelt trip – meant to connect you with your inner divine consciousness. Our intention is for you to become the highest expression of Spirit and light that you can be! Please contact us for more information - We would love to hear from you!
Bali Retreat Trip Costs
Your VisionQuest trip investment is: $3179.00 USD per person double occupancy if you pay with cash/check and $3339.00 USD without the cash discount. If you desire a single room, the cost is $995.00 USD if you are paying with cash/check or $1045.00 USD without the cash discount. (These rooms are limited because of the high tourist season.)
So many beautiful authentic, spiritual Balinese experiences are planned just for YOU on this customized journey that we can’t even put into words. Please join us and be in the energy of this very sacred island–the island of goddesses and what some consider to be the HEART CHARKA of the PLANET. We would be honored if you would join us and share the special ray of light that you are with other women visionaries!
- Some meals are included (per the itinerary).
- Healing foot massage at Sanur Beach
- Exclusive visit with mountain villagers
- A sunset and Full Moon Ceremony at Bali’s highest temple
- Your own Balinese temple outfit that you’ll be measured for
- A Water ritual purification ceremony at a Balinese pilgrimage site
- Visit to Munduk Waterfall, temples, markets & coffee plantation
- Beach, boutique hotels and luxury suite accommodations
- The Kecak dance at the Uluwatu Temple at sunset
- Floating, swimming in the Indian Ocean & snorkeling in the Lombok Strait
- All spiritual teachings and rituals are included
- Accommodations per itinerary on a double occupancy basis
- Donations for one dukun and for the priest at Tampaksiring, plus simple offerings at Tampaksiring and Pasar Agung
- Group transfers per itinerary
- Sightseeing, entrance fees and activities per itinerary
- One hour traditional healing massage at Candi Beach Cottages
- One snorkel excursion, per itinerary, at Candi Beach Cottages.
- Your round trip air flight to and from Bali is not included
- Airport security fees, fuel surcharges and visa fee are not included
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services
- All tips for our bus drivers and guides are not-included
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00/day USD per person).
Note: Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking.
- To hold your place, a non-refundable deposit of $500.00 USD is preferred by November 1st.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Indonesia Sweet Harmony Women Tours Pilgrimage/Spirituality