Summiting the "top hundred" Hsiang-yang Shan (2603 m), San-cha Shan (3496 m), Hsin-kang Shan (3331 m) and passing Chai-ming meteor lake. The start is at Hsiang Yang on the Southern cross-island highway, the exit on the Walami trail near Yuli, Hualien County.
Day 1: Hsiangyang Forest area - Hsiangyang summit - Chaiming lake shelter.
Day 2: Chaiming shelter - Sancha summit - Buhsin campsite.
Day 3: Buhsin campsite - Taoyuan campsite - Lienle summit - Hsinhsien front campsite.
Day 4: Hsinhsien campsite - Hsinhsien summit - Hsinkang summit - Hsinsien campsite - intersection with Batongguan trail - Baoai shelter.
Day 5: Baoai - Walami shelter - Nanan visitor center.
Note: Many people prefer to do this over 6 rather than 5 days.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Weekdays - approximately 210 USD
- Weekend day - approximately 290 USD.
- Application for permits, accommodation and insurance can not be started until we have received the deposit and your ARC/passport details (note deadlines)
- If the trip is canceled due to not winning the permit lottery, typhoons, etc. we will refund the deposit minus costs (approximately USD 500) beyond our control, but offer this as credit for future activities
- If the trip is canceled by the customer the deposit not refunded
- We have discounts for groups
- USD 2000 deposit in advance is necessary, rest - at end of trip.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking