As well as producing many of the world’s best bicycles, Taiwan also possesses some incredible locations for mountain biking. We keep our chains from rusting-up by getting, beyond the crowded city and horrible suburbs, out into the fields, forests and jungles. Whether it is a leisurely afternoon on the county’s farm trails you want or a multi-day, hard-core, high-mountain adventure, we probably have something that suits you.
Starting near the hot spring resort town of Baolai in Kaohsiung County. The unsurfaced four wheeled drive trail peters out after 16 km and is single track for another 8 km. Big views, lush forest, and extensions on surfaced forest roads possible. Perfect forest road.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Weekdays - approximately 210 USD
- Weekend day - approximately 290 USD.
- Application for permits, accommodation and insurance can not be started until we have received the deposit and your ARC/passport details (note deadlines)
- If the trip is canceled due to not winning the permit lottery, typhoons, etc. we will refund the deposit minus costs (approximately USD 500) beyond our control, but offer this as credit for future activities
- If the trip is canceled by the customer the deposit not refunded
- We have discounts for groups
- USD 2000 deposit in advance is necessary, rest - at end of trip.
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler