We created our very own 14-18 day program (customised) to cater to the more average cyclists who wish to experience Tibet and the world greatest vertical descent in bicycles. Instead of 100% cycling, which would take about 26days to complete, we have carefully compressed the trip with 60-70% vehicle support. To add more comfort into this arduous journey, we always choose one of the best accommodations available along the way. With our team of excellent service support staffs and vehicles, we ensure that our clients can complete this adventure successfully, safely and comfortably.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All accommodation (No camping,hotels & resorts,5-star hotel while in Lhasa)
- All meals during cycling + 1 welcome & 1 celebration dinner
- Airport transfers
- Logistics-support vehicles (passengers+safety vehicle, guarantee a seat for everyone)
- Services of trip leader,support staffs/maintenance crew
- Tibet Entry Permit
- entrance to Potala Palace/Yamdrok tso lake/Tashilungpo Monastery, Mount Everest Base Camp park fees/Bhaktapur UNESCO ancient town/city tour
- Bike-gear: customised branded mountain bikes; helmets; gloves; odometer; pouch for the bike; walkie-talkies spare-tyre; foot-pump; bike locks; lubricating oil; tools and other repair kit
- tables/chairs for picnic lunch during cycling
- Medical Supplies: oxygen bottles;1st-aid kit
- Supplies of bottled drinking water,1 isotonic drink per day, fruits, dried-food, snacks and energy bars
- Coordination meetings and Pre-departure briefing (preparation, gears, safety, admin etc.)
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler