Day 1, Saturday: Arrival at 14:00 - sailing to Alphen. Short bike tour, 20.
Day 2, Sunday: Alphen - Gouda, 40.
Day 3, Monday: Gouda - Dordrecht, 50.
Day 4, Tuesday: Dordrecht, sailing to Willemstad or Bruinisse, cycling to Zierikzee, 54 or 24.
Day 5, Wednesday: Zierikzee – Middelburg, 51 or sailing to Zandkreekdam, cycling to Middelburg, 32.
Day 6, Thursday: Middelburg – Ghent, 73 km or starting in Terneuzen, 41.
Day 7, Friday: Ghent – Bruges, 45.
Day 8, Saturday: Bruges, debarkation before 10.00 near Central Station.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- All nights on board (incl. bed clothes, 2 towels)
- Breakfast and dinner on board
- Lunch packages when on the road
- Coffee and tea on board
- Rental bike: 24-speed Gazelle Medeo, pannier bags,lock,water bottle
- Tour guide
- Route information
- Ferry fares on the route.
- Reservation costs € 20,- per party
- Bicycle insurance (optional) € 15 per bicycle
- Entrance fees to museums; approx. € 15 per tour
- Travel risk insurance/cancellation insurance (optional)
- Transfer by train
- Train Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to/from Bruges approx. €65, p.p
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 47
M18197 is originated in 1989 as a separate division, specializing in Bike and Barge Holidays, especially designed for the overseas tourist wanting to discover Holland. M18197 was the first company to offer trips such as these, combining regular cycling tours with overnight stays on a ship, serving as hotel and luggage...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend