An 8-day self-guided holiday to Estonia including Tallinn, Estonia's medieval capital and the islands of Saaremaa and Hiiumaa. Here you will take to two wheels and explore these fascinating islands, full of folklore and an abundance of nature.
- Tallinn - Medieval city and UNESCO World heritage site
- Rural life on the islands of Saaremaa and Hiiumaa
- Relax and experience nature.
Day 1: On arrival in Tallinn, make your way to the hotel. Rest of day free.
Day 2: Morning guided sightseeing tour of the city. Afternoon free.
Day 3: Make your way to the bus station. Take the bus and ferry journey over to Saaremaa Island (upgrade to private transfers available). On arrival in Saaremaa, make your way to your accommodation for two nights. Pick up bikes this afternoon and explore the local area.
Day 4: Explore the island further today on two wheels.
Day 5: Take the local bus/ferry from Kuressaare to Kassari, on Hiiumaa Island. On arrival make your way to your accommodation for two nights. Pick up your bikes this afternoon and explore the island.
Day 6: Further exploration of the island.
Day 7: Head back to Tallinn again today. Take the local buses and ferry crossing and transfer to Tallinn. On arrival make your way to your hotel for one night. Last chance to explore this lovely city.
Day 8: Check out of your hotel this morning before making your own way to the airport for your journey home.
Estonia offers superb cycling. The flatness of the terrain makes it possible to get around even for the most casual of cyclists, which is why we've graded this trip 'Easy'. It's a great way of exploring the islands more than you could possibly do on foot. And, as the rides start and end in the same place, it's really up to you how far you want to cycle.
- The prices detailed below are per person
- We reserve the right to change the accommodation to somewhere of equal or superior quality
- Please note that we will endeavour to secure accommodation with private facilities, but due to the nature of accommodation on the islands, we may only be able to provide accommodation with shared facilities
- We will provide you with all the necessary information about traveling in Estonia to get you between Tallinn and the islands.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Estonia Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend