Your private tour guide will help you to decode the enigmatic inscriptions on the walls of old houses, acquaint you with the city symbols and their significance, share the secrets of local lions - city coat of arms, tell some interesting facts and legends. The tour features the most interesting objects of Market square including the visits to Pharmacy-museum and Italian patio. The route will pass by the impressive Roman Catholic Cathedral and a splendid Boims Chapel. The tourist will see the remnants of the city fortifications and oldest in Ukraine city hospital, learn interesting facts about local Jesuit monks and their buildings.
The Shevska and Krakivska streets will bring the group to the Armenian Quarter, that always hide a lot of beautiful viewpoints and interesting stories. The refined baroque silhouette of Dominican church and majestic complex of Orthodox Assumption church usually leave nobody indifferent. The tourist will hear a lot of amazing facts and legends that refer to the city heroic history. The tour passes by the former Jewish Quarter and finishes at the beautiful complex of Bernardine monastery with tremendous interior of St. Andrew church and a Charmin monastery backyard.
- Your guide will pick you up at agreed place and time, most likely at the reception of your hotel
- After the tour your guide will tell about cultural life, dining venues, safe money exchange, tips for remaining days of your stay, etc.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1-3 pax:
* 270 UAH
* 34 USD
* 27 EUR
- Every additional hour for 1-3 pax group:
* 80 UAH
* 10 USD
* 8 EUR
- 4-17 pax:
* 300 UAH
* 37 USD
* 30 EUR
- Every additional hour for 4-17 pax group:
* 100 UAH
* 13 USD
* 10 EUR
- Entrance fees:
* 20 UAH
* 2,5 USD
* 2 EUR.
- Prices in EUR and USD are to be calculated according to current rates
- We can arrange a tour including transportation for a group of any size; contact us for details
- Entrance fees are not included in the price and may slightly vary (subject to change)
- Payment is possible only in cash: UAH, EUR or USD
- Payment shall be made to your guide after the tour, if not agreed otherwise.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2010
Client Request Served: 4
We can offer interesting and exciting programs in Lviv (the capital of western part of Ukraine, founded in 1256). This city has inimitable and unique history. Our city has been shown in numerous fascinating excursions which related with architecture, cathedrals, monuments, parks, restaurants and cafes, history of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend