During the tour the guests visit the Market square - a true open air museum where any house looks like a petrified music. The romantic Italian patio will add a scent of romance to a delightful walk through the narrow streets of Old Town. The route will pass through mysterious and enigmatic Armenian Quarter with its splendid Armenian cathedral and the remnants of old Armenian cemetery. The tour will also display the beautiful complexes of Dominican church and Orthodox church of Assumption.
The tourists will see the remnants of the city fortifications. The professional tour guide will bring the tour to some other city architectural highlights: Opera House, Scientist House (former Aristocratic casino) and impressive building of Lviv National University (former Galician Parliament). Visiting the beautiful Lychakiv cemetery and catching nice panoramic city views from the glorious Castle Hill will enrich and diverify the general impressions from the city tour.
- Your guide will pick you up at agreed place and time, most likely at the reception of your hotel
- After the tour your guide will tell about cultural life, dining venues, safe money exchange, tips for remaining days of your stay, etc.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1-3 pax:
* 500 UAH
* 63 USD
* 49 EUR
- Every additional hour for 1-3 pax group:
* 100 UAH
* 13 USD
* 10 EUR
- 4-17 pax:
* 750 UAH
* 95 USD
* 80 EUR
- Every additional hour for 4-17 pax group:
* 150 UAH
* 18 USD
* 15 EUR
- Entrance fees:
* 20 UAH
* 2,5 USD
* 2 EUR.
- Prices in EUR and USD are to be calculated according to current rates
- We can arrange a tour including transportation for a group of any size; contact us for details
- Entrance fees are not included in the price and may slightly vary (subject to change)
- Payment is possible only in cash: UAH, EUR or USD
- Payment shall be made to your guide after the tour, if not agreed otherwise.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2010
We can offer interesting and exciting programs in Lviv (the capital of western part of Ukraine, founded in 1256). This city has inimitable and unique history. Our city has been shown in numerous fascinating excursions which related with architecture, cathedrals, monuments, parks, restaurants and cafes, history of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend