The wine route passes through streets and squares, yards and restaurants etc. The program consists of the tour itself and wine tasting in the beautiful spots of Lviv Old Town. The tour wines around famous Market square which was known in the past as one of the European largest wine markets. Tourists visit the charming Italian courtyard, once set up by local famous wine merchant. During the visit to the Pharmacy museum the tourists will learn about famous local recipe of "Iron Wine" and visit the enotherapy (wine therapy) hall.
The route will pass by the impressive Roman Catholic Cathedral and a splendid Boims Chapel. The tourists will see the remnants of the city fortifications and get to know which buildings of Lviv thanked their outlook to wines. The tour unveils a lot of interesting facts and stories related to local and imported wines in Lviv. Wine tasting of famous Crimean wines will finish the tour and enrich it with tastes of the royal drink in the Royal city of Lviv.
- Your guide will pick you up at agreed place and time, most likely at the reception of your hotel
- After the tour your guide will tell about cultural life, dining venues, safe money exchange, tips for remaining days of your stay, etc.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 5-30 pax:
* 80 UAH
* 10 USD
* 8 EUR
- Entrance fees:
* 8 UAH
* 1 USD
* 0.7 EUR.
- Prices in EUR and USD are to be calculated according to current rates
- We can arrange a tour including transportation for a group of any size; contact us for details
- Entrance fees are not included in the price and may slightly vary (subject to change)
- Payment is possible only in cash: UAH, EUR or USD
- Payment shall be made to your guide after the tour, if not agreed otherwise.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2010
We can offer interesting and exciting programs in Lviv (the capital of western part of Ukraine, founded in 1256). This city has inimitable and unique history. Our city has been shown in numerous fascinating excursions which related with architecture, cathedrals, monuments, parks, restaurants and cafes, history of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend