Visit Carthage/or the medina of Tunis. Discover traditional Tunisian cuisine in a warm family atmosphere. A Tunisian woman will tell you about the secrets of selected traditional dishes. After a shopping walk in the local market to get the necessary ingredients, you will participate in cooking the most known dihes in thje country.
One of the dishes is the couscous: an authentic national dish. It can be prepared with lamb, or chicken. But, its fish couscous that distinguishes Tunisia from the rest of North Africa. Couscous is a naturally good dish with vegetables, which makes a joyfully colorful table.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide service(English speaking)
- Transport service/air-conditioned, comfortable Prado Toyota
- Tickets to historical sites/photo/video tickets
- Air fare to/back from Tunis.
- Guide will arrange all reservations necessary for the tour
- The cooking session could be tailorred according to customers' wishes
- Payment is cash in EUR at departure.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 48
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend