The tour is available on other dates for groups of more 10 people. Or if you would like us to set up this itinerary for you to travel on your own we are happy to do so. In both cases we are able to customize the holiday to your needs.
- Cesky Krumlov: explore the UNESCO World Heritage site with over 300 listed buildings and the second-largest castle in the Czech Republic
- Jindrichuv Hradec: Castle Gothic Tour, includes a room decorated foot to ceiling with Gothic wallpaintings and a black kitchen
Jindrichuv Hradec - Church of St John the Baptist, a "pearl of the high-Gothic in South Bohemia" with more Gothic frescoes
- Trebon: Castle Renaissance Tour, includes a reconstruction of John Dee's alchemical study and laboratory, visit to Renaissance fishponds - the area is a UNESCO listed historic landscape - and landscape exhibition centre
- Holasovice: UNESCO listed village, a complete example of Bohemian Rural Baroque
- Kratochvile: Renaissance pleasure palace of the Lords of Rozmberk
- Prachatice: visit to well-preserved renaissance town centre and Lace Museum
- Zlata Koruna Abbey: the best preserved Cistercian monastery in Bohemia.
- Budweiser Budvar Brewery: tour of the world-famous brewery including a tasting.
- Ales Gallery of Gothic Art: remarkable collection of sculpture and paintings from the end of the 13th century to the beginning of the 16th
- Ceske Budejovice: the largest town square in the Czech Republic with Renaissance, Baroque, Art Nouveau and Art Deco buildings, town fortifications,
- Buskov Hammer Mill: a fully functioning iron mill, driven by three water wheels.
- Zumberk: one of only three extant fortified villages in Europe, includes a visit to an exhibition of traditional folk painted furniture.
Includes eight nights accommodation, breakfast and lunches, transport on tour, and most entrances.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Czech Republic History Whiz Archeology/History Cultural Journey