Trip Info: You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 90%.
- Minimum Rate Per Adult: US$ 0
- Departing From: Nairobi
- Duration: 7 days/6 nights
- Departure Time: 08:30 h (possible to leave earlier than)
- Departures: Daily
- Minimum Persons Required: 2
- Best Time: All the year round.
Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu. In the morning at 0830 hrs drive from Nairobi to arrive Samburu in time for lunch, there after do afternoon game drives in Samburu. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp FB.
Day 2: Game drives in Samburu. Early morning and afternoon game viewing drive at Samburu to look the rarely found species of wild game like the liver-red reticulated giraffe, grevy's zebra, the long necked gerenuk antelopes, beisa oryx, blue flanked somali ostrich, vulturine guinea fowl and also braving lions on the grass, leopards in the trees and plenty of other plains game. In between meals there is optional visit to the Samburu villages if clients so wish. All meals and overnight at lodge.
Day 3: Samburu - Lake Nakuru. After breakfast, drive from Samburu with your packed lunch, on your way visit the wonderful Nyahururu falls. Arrive and check in your lodge/camp and there after proceed with afternoon game viewing on the park. dinner and overnight, lodge/camp, FB.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara. After breakfast, check out form nakuru and drive to Maasai Mara where you will arrive in time for lunch. After lunch, relax at leisure in your lodge/camp waiting for dinner and overnight, FB.
Day 5 and 6: Maasai Mara. After breakfast in the lodge, proceed with morning and afternoon game viewing inside the Park. Search for wild game black manned lion for which Mara is famous for, cheetah, buffalo, wildebeest, zebra, leopard, grants gazelle are quite common, even the rare rhino might come out of the thicket for you, hyenas are plentiful,
Extend your drive to the hippo point where schools of hippo submerge on the approach of vehicles only to surface seconds later to shot and gamble their displeasure as the crocodiles sunbathe on the river banks mouths agape. Between meals there is optional visit to the maasai villages for an insight to their culture if clients so wish. Meals and overnight at Lodge. Optional Balloon ride can be organized, FB.
Day 7: Maasai Mara - Nairobi. This day wake up at 06:00 for early morning game drives and at 0830 back to your lodge/camp for lunch. Thereafter back to Nairobi, and later transfer to the airport for your flight back home. End of Safari King Travel Services. Price: Quoted in USD per person sharing.
- The above prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons. Group Incentive Safari Prices Available contact us and enjoy up to 25% saving on the per person rate!
- Christmas and New Year Supplements US$ 45 per person per day 23 December to 3 January
- Tour Rates in US$ (Click here to convert rates shown below to major world currencies).
- Flying doctors emergence
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- All entrance fees
- Full board accommodation on tour
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on excellent Vehicle rebuilt for safari to give nice game viewing
- Mileage is built in the price
- Driver's Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily
- Complementary of printed Safari hat and T-shirt
- Government taxes.
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International flight
- Departure tax
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance (we can help arrange of them).
This is an all inclusive package.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Kenya Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend