- We live in the beautiful Sudetes’ Mountains, which we know inside out
- We love music
- Our friends are the owners of a beautiful, cosy hotel and a high end, professional recording studio
- Wroclaw, a town around 2 hours drive from where we are, is a scene for many international and local concerts and musical venues. The music varies from jazz, chamber music, classical music, folk to rock and avant-garde.
This all creates a fantastic combination of beautiful places and beautiful music. The programme Mountains & Music stems from this combination. Experiencing music, being in touch with nature and mountains, enjoying fabulous views and places. Creating music, playing or listening. Learning about the music during workshops. And relaxing in the park by the hotel during breaks or perhaps a quick trip to the mountains. Or maybe a visit to one of the music festivals.
We can offer to organize all of it for you: professional musicians, artists and lecturers, students of the Academy of Music, music enthusiasts or just people who like music and beautiful, interesting places.
Sudetes are a superb place for enjoying mountain cycling, trekking and hiking in the mountains. The trails lead through some of the most interesting places on both the Polish and Czech sides. It is not crowded here, hence one can admire the scenery in peace and enjoy fresh and clean air. We organize trips which show the diversity and charm of the Sudetes:
- hikes in higher parts of the mountains with dominant open spaces and beautiful panoramic views of the Polish and Czech sides, walking on pristine trails and exploring wild spots in the mountains;
- trekking in Rudawy Janowickie Scenic Park where the routes wind through forests, between hills and rock formations and the resting place is situated by the ruins of a medieval castle;
- night outings in the mountains, which are like “out of this world” trips, when the weather is right;
- bike rides on mountain trails.
We have a partner project of our guest house and it is a cutting edge recording facility situated near to the Guest House Saraswati. Here we provide an ideal opportunity for artists who desire high-end professional recording environment at an affordable price. Abundant nature, fresh air and luxurious lodgings go hand in hand with our talented crew and state of the art equipment to provide you with the ultimate recording experience.
- Wratislavia Cantans
- Review of Stage Songs
- Wroclaw Jazz Festival Jazz on the Oder
- Meetings with the song of Sailors and Shanties Folk Music in Wroclaw
- Wroclaw Summer Organ
- Evenings Tumskie
- Musical Encounters at the Oblate
- Wroclaw Guitar Festival
- Thanks Jimi Festival
- May the Ancient Music
- Forum Musicum
- Arsenal Nights
- Musica Polonica Nova
- International Chopin Forum
- Vienna International Music Festival
- Summer Opera Festival
- Philharmonic Young
- Philharmonic Familijna
- Fellows of the Municipality of Wroclaw - city
- Meetings with music
- Meetings with the music
- Evenings Lisztowskie
- International Piano Master Courses
- Concerts Havdalah
- Wroclaw Music Prize
- National Festival of young singers ALARM
- National Festival of Christmas Carols
- Festival of Singing preschoolers
- Harmonia Viva
- Brave Festival - Against Cultural Exile
- Wroclaw Festival of Musical Form
- Festival of Contemporary Opera
Sample Tour Itinerary I (8 days):
The precise programme and the duration of your stay we tailor according to your wishes and preferences. Then we consult it with the highest class professionals from the studio Saraswati.
Day 1: Arrival at Wroclaw, Prague or Dresden – whichever air port is best for you (the cost of transfers is fixed regardless which option you choose); transfer to the hotel; welcome meeting; dinner; free time.
Day 2-7: Time for: recording session, music workshop, playing in the studio, a trip to a music festival, a trip on foot or by bike to the mountains, rest.
Day 8: Breakfast; checkout; transfer to the air port.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Poland Artistry Dance, Music and Opera Festival Tours