Enjoy a walk through the Medina of Tunis and the Roman city Dougga. In the morning, departure to Dougga - often called Roman Pompey of Tunisia, noted for the variety and beauty of its monuments. It is situated on a mountain and dominates the wheat and corn valleys below, that allows beautiful views both inside the city and of its surrounding area.
In the morning go to Dougga, visit the following monuments:
-The forum, the market and the main temples .
-The Lycinian baths
-The Severus Alexander arch
-The Lybico-Punic Mausoleum.
Back to Tunis Medina:
-Walk through the souks
-Panoramic view of the city and possibility to attend an exposition of native Berber carpets.
End of the tour and return to the hotel /ship.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide service (English-speaking)
- Transport service during the tours + pick up and drop off service
- Tickets to historical sites/photo/video tickets.
- Lunch/drinks/meals not mentioned.
- Price depends on number of people
- Cruise ship customers : Pick up point outside of dock as i am not allowed to get inside of port(10 min walk). Plan will be provided.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend