Enjoy a walk through the Medina of Tunis and the Roman city Dougga. In the morning, departure to Dougga - often called Roman Pompey of Tunisia, noted for the variety and beauty of its monuments. It is situated on a mountain and dominates the wheat and corn valleys below, that allows beautiful views both inside the city and of its surrounding area.
In the morning go to Dougga , visit the following monuments :
-The forum, the market and the main temples .
-The Lycinian baths
-The Severus Alexander arch
-The Lybico-Punic Mausoleum.
Back to Tunis Medina;
-Walk through the souks
-Panoramic view of the city and possibility to attend an exposition of native Berber carpets.
End of the tour and return to the hotel /ship.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide service (English-speaking)
- Transport service during the tours + pick up and drop off service
- Tickets to historical sites/photo/video tickets.
- Lunch/drinks/meals not mentioned.
- Price depends on number of people
- Cruise ship customers : Pick up point outside of dock as i am not allowed to get inside of port(10mn walk) .Plan will be provided.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 51
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend