Day1: Feb.9th Arrival
Day2: Feb. 10th: Bamako-Siby-Bamako
Day3: Feb. 11th: Bamako - Timbuktu Flight
Day4: Feb. 12th: Mopti
Day5: Feb. 13th: Mopti - Djenne
Day6: Feb. 14th: Djenne-Dogon Country
Day7: Feb. 15th: Dogon Country
Day8: Feb. 16th: Dogon Country-Teriyabougu
Day9: Feb. 17th: Segou, Festival on the Niger.
Day10: Feb. 18th: Segou, Festival on the Niger
Day11: Feb. 19th: Segou - Bamako
Day12: Feb 20th:Bamako departure
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival
- Round-trip airport to hotel transfers and luggage handling
- Hotel accommodation in the indicated properties
- Transportation in private vehicle
- Experienced tour guides
- Meals indicated as indicated in the itinerary
- Admission to sites listed
- Domestic airfare within Africa.
- International flight to Mali
- Travel insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Festival entry fees.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
Client Request Served: 34
M20898 is a Mali based organization. We specialise in the area of tourism, television/film production services and event management in Mali and West Africa. We cooperate with international organizations all around the world and with local public and private organizations in Mali and West Africa. We provide tailored...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend