Day 1: Feb.9th Arrival
Day 2: Feb. 10th: Bamako-Siby-Bamako
Day 3: Feb. 11th: Bamako - Timbuktu Flight
Day 4: Feb. 12th: Mopti
Day 5: Feb. 13th: Mopti - Djenne
Day 6: Feb. 14th: Djenne-Dogon Country
Day 7: Feb. 15th: Dogon Country
Day 8: Feb. 16th: Dogon Country-Teriyabougu
Day 9: Feb. 17th: Segou, Festival on the Niger.
Day 10: Feb. 18th: Segou, Festival on the Niger
Day 11: Feb. 19th: Segou - Bamako
Day 12: Feb 20th:Bamako departure.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival
- Round-trip airport to hotel transfers and luggage handling
- Hotel accommodation in the indicated properties
- Transportation in private vehicle
- Experienced tour guides
- Meals indicated as indicated in the itinerary
- Admission to sites listed
- Domestic airfare within Africa.
- International flight to Mali
- Travel insurance
- Cost of Visa
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Festival entry fees.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2011
M20898 is a Mali based organization. We specialise in the area of tourism, television/film production services and event management in Mali and West Africa. We cooperate with international organizations all around the world and with local public and private organizations in Mali and West Africa. We provide tailored...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend