The island of Menorca (Balearic Islands) seems to come from the peace of heaven. Sea kayak expeditions aimed at the beginners and intermediated paddler are frequent events in PaddleinSpain programme and can be book especially in advance. On this tour we will see the whole marine reserve, cliffs and caves that Menorca offers.
Weekend program (3 days/2 nights):
This tour takes place from Fornells and ends in Cala Morell. We are going paddle passing through the Cap de Cavalleria, San Nitja, beach of Cavalleira, Cala Mica, Beach of Binimel-la, Cala Pregonda, Cala Barril, Cala Calderer, Ets Alocs, Cala Pilar, Macar d'Alfurinet, Cala Carbó, Beach of des Bot, Beach of Algaiarens and Cala Morell, adapting at the level of each group.
Note: We will paddle around 35 km/22 miles approximate the whole weekend (from Friday midday until Sunday midday).
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Juniors must be accompanied of an adult
- Not sea kayaking experience needed
- All participants must know how to swim
- Before your booking, please inform to the centre if you are exceptionally tall or overweight, or if you have any medical conditions, disabilities which affect your ability to partake in the activity
- This activity can be affected by extreme weather conditions, if this happens the organization will offer you better and accessible alternatives.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Spain Outdoor: Water Drifter Canoeing/Kayaking/Rafting Snorkeling